Our Services

Compensation Law

If you have suffered an injury in a work place accident, a motor vehicle accident, in a public place (such as a shopping centre), or as a result of medical negligence, you may be able to make a claim.

Launching a civil action for damages can be a complicated process with strict pre-conditions. Failure to meet the required timelines could result in the loss of your right to make a claim and recover damages. Our team can guide you through all the necessary pre-court procedures to ensure that you meet all the deadlines required by legislation.

No Win No Fee

Carswell & Company operates on a 'no win, no fee' basis in these types of claims. This means that should you engage our services, your legal professional fees will only be paid if a judgment or settlement sum is awarded in your favour.

Call us today to discuss your potential claim on a free, no obligation basis.

We can assist with:

  • Motor vehicle accidents, whether as a driver or pedestrian;
  • Bus or cyclists accidents;
  • Injuries caused by an unregistered or unidentified vehicle that is not identified or registered;
  • Claims for accidents at work;
  • Claims for accidents occurring at functions or recreational accidents; and
  • Criminal compensation.

Did you know...?

  • You must lodge a notice of your claim in the approved form within 9 months of your injury or within 1 month after retaining a solicitor to seek damages in regards to your claim
  • Even if you somehow contributed to your injuries being caused, you may still be able to receive compensation
  • You may be able to receive compensation for loss of future earnings
  • You may be able to be compensated for pain, suffering, and emotional or psychological damage